This is absolute that McAfee security goes onto scan incoming and outgoing emails with attachments automatically. Although it is enumerated as a useful protection but it might also interrupt between the sent emails and received operation. This is also possible that the real-time scanning of your emails has made your email client slower than usual. Generally, this problem occurs when email scanning has started interfering with the sent email and received operation. Or there are chances that McAfee Email scanning is causing the email client slower.For rectifying the situation, you need to disable the Email scanning as soon as possible. You can disable it temporarily, by following the below given steps:
- Firstly, you need to open the McAfee product that has been installed on your system by clicking on the short-cut icon on the desktop or choosing it from the program folder.
- And then choose the Virus and Spyware Protection menu option, to click on Real-Time Scanning. If there is any other problem, you can talk to the trained professionals who are available at McAfee help number UK for preferred help.
- Upon the Real-Time Scanning page, you have to uncheck email attachments in the settings option.
- And now, you need to click on Apply option.
- Thereafter, try to send a test email message.
When the above method doesn’t work, you must turn on schedule scan. We have proposed the right method for doing so. Here are the steps:
- When the issue is with the real-time scan which has been performed by McAfee for the email messages, there is only one option.
- You need to turn off the real time scanning so that it won’t interfere with the applications any more. Moreover, it also doesn’t slow down your computer.
If you want to make sure that your computer is protected, you need to setup McAfee for a scheduled scan when you are not using the device. You can also take help of the expertstechnical support at McAfee toll free contact number team so that they will answer your every doubt.